Sunday, September 20, 2020

Rudolph - Quick Pillow Project

I just LOVE Rudolph!  Don't we all want to be the hero?  It seems too early for Christmas, but you have to think ahead when designing & sewing.  I made this today with our Raw Edge Letters.  I used prequilted fabric (I asked my longarmer to prequilt a bunch of 16" squares for a quilt, and I had some leftover.) - a 16” square folded in half- so EASY & QUICK!  Fuse the interfacing and cut out letters.  Glue to fabric (I like Sewline), Zig-zag around edges.  

 I’m contemplating putting some sparkly on his “nOse”.


TIP: Use stuffing from an unused  pillow form and make your own pillow form to fit an odd size pillow. Make the pillow form 1/2” smaller than the pillow measures. 


Other  backgrounds and letter fabric auditioned:
BarMop Towels also make great backgrounds for pillows!



The winner!









 
 
 
Let your inner spirit shine!
Enjoy....
Take Care,
Mattie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment